- Name of Business: Identifies the Name of the business
- Principal Place of Business: Identifies the principal place of business, this identifies the residence of the business for legal purposes
- Capital Contribution: Identifies the amount of capital to be contributed
- Profits and Losses: Describes how profits and losses will be shared among the partners
- Drawings: Describes how the members shall receive monthly draws
- Management: Clarifies the management of the partnership
- Much more: Many more clauses such as meetings, voting, banking, insurance, retirement and even expulsions are included.These UK Limited Liability Partnership forms have been created by UK lawyers for use in England and Wales.