Saturday 8 December 2012

Gojo

Gojo


Began singing at age 2.

When growing up she listened to Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James and 'N*sync'.

Daughter of Joel Levesque and Diana Blagden. JoJo was born born with her mother's last name, but it was later changed to her father's.

She is a huge Red Sox fan.

Grew up in Foxborough, Massachusetts. In Foxborough is Gilette Stadium, where the New England Patriots and Revolution play. Jojo was there to flip the coin for a Revolution game in April, 2007.

Was Disney's first choice for the title role in "Hannah Montana" (2006), but turned it down. Reflecting on the show's success and the star power it gave Miley Cyrus, JoJo claimed to have no regrets.


Personal Quotes
All the photos I've taken have been tasteful. If you show a lot of skin when you're 13, when you're older, when you're 16 or 21, what do you have left to show?

People say that my music is too mature but I think people really knew what went on in junior high and high school. It's not too mature.

I'm not Britney mark two. It's unfair that people compare us. I guess we are both young artists but we're totally different.

I'm not trying to be like the cleanest person who's, like, never gonna show her stomach or anything, but I think I'm real for real girls.

"I like a guy who can survive the streets. I like to feel like if I were ever in trouble, he would help me. I like to feel like a guy is a real dude-dude".

[on her experience in school]: "I got along with some people, but a lot of kids disliked me in school. I'd be doing TV since I was six, and I think they thought that I thought I was better than them. That was never the case---I didn't even talk about TV in school! I'd be walking down the hall, and they would yell at me or push me into the wall. It really hurt. So I was afraid to go to school. I would stay in the guidance counselor's office for lunch, just because I didn't feel like I had a place."

Gojo

Gojo

Gojo

Gojo

Gojo

Gojo

Gojo

Gojo

Gojo

No comments:

Post a Comment