St Agnes Hospital
The first Catholic hospital in Baltimore, St. Agnes hospital has a long tradition of health care ministry serving the people of their community with a special concern for those who are poor and vulnerable.
It was originally founded in 1823 under the name Baltimore Infirmary by the Daughters of Charity to provide nursing care for the poor. In 1876 the facility moved to its present location and was recognized as a full-service hospital in 1906.The first area Warren Clinic was established in Stillwater, Oklahoma, in January 1987. Since that time, in physician numbers alone, the clinic has grown from three internal medicine specialists in Stillwater, to more than 150 doctors now in practice throughout northeastern Oklahoma. Warren Clinic today consists of physician offices in ten northeastern Oklahoma cities, including 29 practice locations in Tulsa. Each clinic offers patients a wide spectrum of primary care medical services, from disease prevention to the management of patients with chronic medical conditions. Other cities in Oklahoma that Warren Clinic serves are Stillwater, Vinita, Owasso, Coweta, Broken Arrow, Catoosa, Sand Springs, Jenks and McAlester.
In November 1997, Medical Care Associates of Tulsa (MCAT) joined Warren Clinic. In December of 2005, the physicians and staff of Springer Clinic became a part of Warren Clinic.