Saturday 24 November 2012

Copy Editing

copy editing

 I often sat next to Dad on the sofa while he graded his students' papers. I could be there only as long as I was quiet. But one day when I was 10 years old, I noticed that Dad's red pencil had missed an error, and I spoke up. Instead of chastising me, he gave me the already-corrected papers to read behind him. And soon I got the first of many paid freelance jobs: proofreading the college's yearbooks, student directories and other publications. I often sat next to Dad on the sofa while he graded his students' papers. I could be there only as long as I was quiet. But one day when I was 10 years old, I noticed that Dad's red pencil had missed an error, and I spoke up. Instead of chastising me, he gave me the already-corrected papers to read behind him. And soon I got the first of many paid freelance jobs: proofreading the college's yearbooks, student directories and other publications. I often sat next to Dad on the sofa while he graded his students' papers. I could be there only as long as I was quiet. But one day when I was 10 years old, I noticed that Dad's red pencil had missed an error, and I spoke up. Instead of chastising me, he gave me the already-corrected papers to read behind him. And soon I got the first of many paid freelance jobs: proofreading the college's yearbooks, student directories and other publications.

copy editing

  copy editing

  copy editing

  copy editing

  copy editing

  copy editing

  copy editing

  copy editing

  copy editing

No comments:

Post a Comment