Work Cited Mla Format
- There should be 1-inch margins on all sides of the document, and the first line of each paragraph should be indented and
- additional (5 spaces, or hit the tab key once) from the left margin.
- Make a header, located on the right-hand siderom the top of each page. The header should include your last name and
- the page number. (Instructors often ask that the header is omitted from the first page.)
- Use italics or underlining for the titles of works you refer to in your paper.
- Any should be located on a separate page, before your Works Cited page.