Friday 30 November 2012

Coffee Machine

Coffee Machine

One of the most common email requests received here at CoffeeGeek is "Help me choose an espresso machine!" As the senior editor of CoffeeGeek, I get at least five or more of these requests every day. 


Unfortunately, as much as I would like to personally assist everyone who takes the time and effort to write in, it is simply too time consuming. I stopped responding to these requests long ago, for a variety of reasons - not the least of which was that my answers inevitably led to more questions and emails. These emails often took up to several hours of my work day, leaving little time for all the other tasks this website generates daily.Surgery is fun for me. It is an opportunity to be creative and fix things. In a way, it is a meditative activity – a time when I am allowed to put my entire attention in one place, without anyone else requesting anything of me.  If I’m on a week-long lecture tour, I find myself itching to get back to do surgery.

Coffee Machine

Coffee Machine


Coffee Machine

Coffee Machine

Coffee Machine

Coffee Machine

Coffee Machine

Coffee Machine

1 comment:

  1. While the popularity of capsule coffee machines has exploded in the past couple of years, it's a ground coffee machine that has taken the crown as the most popular coffee machine review

    ReplyDelete