Morristown Memorial Hospital
In 1899 donated money for a new building for Memorial Hospital. She required that the people of raise $15,000 over three years to furnish and equip the hospital. Just six weeks before the bequest was set to expire, worked to see that the money was raised. The certificate of incorporation for Memorial Hospital was executed on November 1, 1892. The Women’s Association was established four months later in March 1893.
On May 9, 2011, the name was changed from Memorial Hospital to Medical Center, "to reflect the non-profit health care system’s expansive breadth of top-rated specialty care, clinical offerings and medical staff."
- The bibliographic information for different types of resources are located in different places, so you may need to do some detective work to get all of the information for your bibliography. Try looking in these places:
- the title page of a book, encyclopedia or dictionary
- the heading of an article
- the front, second, or editorial page of the newspaper
- the contents page of a journal or magazine
- the header (at the top) or footer (at the bottom) of a Web site
- the About or the Contact page of a Web site
- When it is time to turn in your Bibliography, type all of your sources into a list. Use the examples in as a template to insure that each source is formatted correctly.
- List the sources in alphabetical order using the author's last name. If a source has more than one author, alphabetize using the first one. If an author is unknown, alphabetize that source using the title instead.