Works Cited Page
- Name of the author, compiler, director, editor, narrator, performer, or translator of the work
- Title of the work (italicized if the work is independent; in roman type and quotation marks if the work is part of a larger work
- Title of the overall Web site (italicized), if distinct from item 2
- Version or edition used
- Publisher or sponsor of the site; if not available, use N.p.
- Date of publication (day, month, and year, as available); if nothing is available, use n.d.Francis was established. This "hospital within a hospital" was created with younger patients in mind. Its goal was to improve access and efficiency, as well as to provide a larger and more "kid friendly" atmosphere for children and their families. The Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis is a regional referral center which provides specialized pediatric inpatient care as well as neonatal and pediatric intensive care. Construction is progressing toward a new 104-bed Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis expected to open in early 2008.