- the title page of a book, encyclopedia or dictionary
- the heading of an article
- the front, second, or editorial page of the newspaper
- the contents page of a journal or magazine
- the header (at the top) or footer (at the bottom) of a Web site
- the About or the Contact page of a Web site
Well here it is, your very own APA Format Citation Generator to formulate your references so you don’t have to. All you need to do is choose your referencing style from the menu above, enter your details and click the generate reference button.
Once you have your reference, copy and paste it into the reference section of your essay and don’t forget to list them in alphabetical order by the author’s surname.