New York Presbyterian
The New York Hospital was founded in 1771 by a granted by King pital in the United States after (1751).
A 1927 of more than $20 million by expanded the hospital significantly and the s named in his honor. Other prominent donors have included and Harry and and the Baker, Whitney, and families.
The Presbyterian Hospital was founded in 1868 by a New York philanthropist and was associated with . In 1925 the , a leader in and that had been founded in 1886, was incorporated.
- The bibliographic information for different types of resources are located in different places, so you may need to do some detective work to get all of the information for your bibliography. Try looking in these places:
- the title page of a book, encyclopedia or dictionary
- the heading of an article
- the front, second, or editorial page of the newspaper
- the contents page of a journal or magazine
- the header (at the top) or footer (at the bottom) of a Web site
- the About or the Contact page of a Web site
- When it is time to turn in your Bibliography, type all of your sources into a list. Use the examples ias a template to insure that each source is formatted correctly.
- List the sources in alphabetical order using the author's last name. If a source has more than one author, alphabetize using the first one. If an author is unknown, alphabetize that source using the title instead.